GoParkit releases Parking as a Service platform under technology licensing & own-label model – April 7th 2017
Allows parking companies & providers to rapidly go digital for payments, permitting, analytics.
GoParkit announce the availability of the platform under a technology licensing model. Parking industry companies, or college, hospital and property groups, can now have their own fully branded pay-by-phone mobile app, permit processing portals, and real-time data stream on parking activities.
The GoParkit platform features include:
- Pay-by-phone mobile app – using GPS allows one-click payment by drivers.
- Permitting application portal, and full featured application processing workflow for administrators. Virtual, hardcopy and hybrid permitting supported.
- Driver portal for full self-service account management, parking history and expenses details.
- Real-time view of parking activities with live map pins
- Full and live transparency for drivers and operators alike
- Enforcement lite app or API to integrate with other enforcement systems
- APIs and REST Web Services for integration including to sensors
The Cloud-based tools can be branded fully, integrated fully with existing systems such as enforcement or sensors. Hosting uses top performance Microsoft Azure, and payments are fully PCI DSS1 certified. Support is provided directly or licensee training provided.
GoParkit is seeking a limited number of dedicated licensees with whom to create long term partnerships, with market exclusivity options, right up to equity options.
The GoParkit Parking as a Service platform is proven across a number of fully operational sites since 2015, and is backed by a full-service ICT & analytics company of 20 years standing.
In making the announcement, co-founder and CEO, Gearoid O’Riain, commented “By making the GoParkit parking platform available for fully comprehensive own-brand labelling we see a future focussed on partnerships. Our platform is excellent and proven and can bring digital parking to an industry partner overnight, allowing them protect their existing market position and progress positively into the future.”
To arrange a demonstration GoParkit ask that contact is made directly to CEO, Gearoid O’Riain, and to Business Development Manager, Mark Hawkins.
Emails: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technology Licensing Matrix