GoParkit in Dún Laoghaire
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council in partnership with GoParkit offers residents of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown a cashless, ticketless, parking permit service.
Applying for a parking permit can be done from the comfort of your own home. Simply click on the link below and follow the instructions. Once your details have been uploaded a permit will be either approved or returned for further information by DLR County Council.
How it works
Applying for a permit is very straightforward now:
- Register on-line with an e-mail address.
- Add credit/debit card details for on-line payment.
- Fill in the desired permit request form.
Add your address, vehicle details and upload supporting documentation.
- Submit the request.
- DLR Council reviews your permit request details.
- When approved, you will receive e-mail notification and you can print your permit.
The types of permits that can be applied for are:
- Residential parking permit 1(€40) or 2 year(€75)
- Renew permit 1(€40) or 2 year(€75)
- Change vehicle request
- Change address request
- Visitor parking permits
Each permit application has slightly different requirements and these are detailed in each application form.
Sample documentation can include:
- A digital copy of current (i.e. dated within the last 3 months) proof of residency showing your name and address, i.e. domestic utility bill, Bank, Credit Union or Credit Card statement; or a registered landlord’s tenancy agreement, acceptable to the Council. (Non-domestic bills and mobile phone bills are not accepted by this Council)
- A digital copy of your current vehicle insurance certificate
- A digital copy of your current driving licence
- A digital copy of your current tax disc
A digital copy can be a scanned copy of a document or a photograph from a smartphone, webcam or other such digital device. The files should be saved in image or document format and uploaded with the permit application form.
Activate visitor permits
- You can activate your visitor permits via the Goparkit website driver area. Visit https://my.goparkit.com/Permit/VisitorPermit/Activate.
- Just enter the vehicle registration, the date and click activate.
- No need to print off your ticket.
You will of course need to have purchased visitor permits as a resident in advance of activating.
For general support queries contact