GoParkit in South Dublin
South Dublin County Council in partnership with GoParkit now offers residents of South Dublin a new cashless, ticketless, parking permit service for:
Applying for a parking permit can now be done from the comfort of your own home or business. Simply register and follow the instructions to apply for a permit. Once your details have been uploaded your permit application will be reviewed and processed by South Dublin County Council. You can apply for the following permits online:
- residential permits
- visitor permits
- commercial permits
- change vehicle permits
- suspension of parking spaces
If you would like to apply for a permit using the old permit application forms, they can be downloaded from the South Dublin County Council website.
How it works
Applying for a permit is very straightforward now:
- Register on-line with an e-mail address.
- Add credit/debit card details (for automatic on-line payment when permit is approved).
- Fill in the desired permit request form.
Add your address, vehicle details and upload supporting documentation.
- Submit the request.
- South Dublin County Council reviews your permit request details.
- When approved, you will receive e-mail notification and you can print your permit.
Each permit application has slightly different requirements and these are detailed in each application form.
Sample documentation can include:
- A digital copy of current (i.e. dated within the last 3 months) proof of residency showing your name and address, i.e. domestic utility bill, Bank, Credit Union or Credit Card statement; or a registered landlord’s tenancy agreement, acceptable to the Council. (Non-domestic bills and mobile phone bills are not accepted by this Council)
- A digital copy of your current vehicle insurance certificate indicating your name, Dublin address and car registration.
- A digital copy of your current driving licence
- Any other information requestions by the Council
A digital copy can be a scanned copy of a document or a photograph from a smartphone, webcam or other such digital device. The files should be saved in image or document format and uploaded with the permit application form.
For general support queries contact
(01) 414 9046