GoParkit in Dún Laoghaire
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council in partnership with GoParkit now offers residents of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown a new cashless, ticketless, parking permit service.
Applying for a parking permit can now be done from the comfort of your own home. Simply click on the link below and follow the instructions. Once your details have been uploaded a permit will be either approved or returned for further information by DLR Council.
How it works
Applying for a permit is very straightforward now:
- Register on-line with an e-mail address.
- Add credit/debit card details for on-line payment.
- Fill in the desired permit request form.
Add your address, vehicle details and upload supporting documentation.
- Submit the request.
- DLR Council reviews your permit request details.
- When approved, you will receive e-mail notification and you can print your permit.
The types of permits that can be applied for are:
- Residential parking permit 1(€40) or 2 year(€75)
- Renew permit 1(€40) or 2 year(€75)
- Change vehicle request
- Change address request
- Visitor parking permits
Each permit application has slightly different requirements and these are detailed in each application form.
Sample documentation can include:
- A digital copy of current (i.e. dated within the last 3 months) proof of residency showing your name and address, i.e. domestic utility bill, Bank, Credit Union or Credit Card statement; or a registered landlord’s tenancy agreement, acceptable to the Council. (Non-domestic bills and mobile phone bills are not accepted by this Council)
- A digital copy of your current vehicle insurance certificate
- A digital copy of your current driving licence
- A digital copy of your current tax disc
A digital copy can be a scanned copy of a document or a photograph from a smartphone, webcam or other such digital device. The files should be saved in image or document format and uploaded with the permit application form.
Activate visitor permits via the GoParkit App
You can now activate your visitor permits via the Goparkit mobile app
Just enter the vehicle registration, the date and click activate
No need to print off your ticket
For general support queries contact