GoParkit in Bank of Ireland
GoParkit works with Bank of Ireland and Park Rite to provide a way of applying for parking permits for staff and visitors at the bank. Please note a public parking paid service is currently not provided at the Tallaght Stadium location. Please register with GoParkit firstly at https://my.goparkit.com/Account/Register/GetStarted and then you can apply for a permit from within the Bank of Ireland section of the GoParkit.com website. Please note you should contact Park Rite for support, on phone number: +353 1 542 5600, and email email@example.com
Note: For this site, you will need to access GoParkit on the browser of your phone or computer and not the GoParkit app.
How it works
Applying for a permit is very straightforward:
- Register on-line with an e-mail address.
- Add credit/debit card details for on-line payment.
- Go to Permits, Apply for Permit and select Bank of Ireland. You can then select a permit request form.
Add your vehicle details and select the Date and Duration and submit the application
- Click Activate – you permit will then be active. Note – You must click Activate in order for your permit to be active and valid.
The types of permits that can be applied for are:
- Monthly Parking Permit for Full-time staff (€40).
- Monthly parking permit for part-time staff (10-day Permits) (€25). These 10 permits are added to the customers account and the customer activates a daily permit as needed.
- Weekly parking permit (€15).
- Daily Parking ticket (€3.50).
- Half day parking permit (5 hours) (€1.50).
For general support queries contact
+353 1 542 5600